M/s Jain Plaster & Mineral Industries
are producing best quality plaster for ceramic grade who needs far better than quality in comparison to normal building grade. For our building grade we have came up with a revolution in Plaster industries in term of quality. With the help of this product your wall’s quality of whiteness and smoothness will speak out. Our product will add significance in your interior. Our other product will help your idea to take innovative shapes.
Our products has been qualified in quality exam of ceramic world at local, national and international level. M/s Jain Plaster & Mineral Industries has premium quality at economical price which helps you to accept it as true investment for your home or office both and it gives shape to your ideas in desirable style and elegance form. This décor imparts a personal touch and warmth to the environment.
The foundation of the Group was laid by Late Sh. Ratan Lal Banthia in 1966. The Business was propelled & given present shape by his son, Mr. Vijay Kumar Banthia
, Managing Director, who has taken the Group to newer areas. With Third Generation represented by Mr. Manish Banthia, Director entering the Business, the Group aims to scale new heights and Charter unrelated Areas. Our Management team includes Personnel having extensive expertise in Business of Gypsum and compliments Management to drive growth. We are an established Business Player in Plaster of Paris Market since 1966.
Our Primary scope of Activities spans across the whole Value Chain which includes Rajasthan & Gujrat, Wholesale Supply to major Metro in India. Gujarat has developed Ceramic Zone which needs best quality of Plaster of Paris at economical rates and because of our best quality & constant supply, made us the market leader over there since 1988. We also provide Building grade Plaster of Paris, Commercial Grade Plaster of Paris, Plaster Sheet, Gypsum Board, Joint Finish Compound, Cornices and Flowers etc. as per your needs.
M/s Jain Plaster & Mineral Industries best quality creates a huge difference among all other products in market. We are using different types of machine to make our raw material better and to produce best quality of plaster of paris for our valued customers. One of our quality steps in manufacturing process is: we are using separators at different levels which separates silica content from our product and makes our quality best.
- Vijay Kumar Banthia : He had done M. Com with great achievement in marks. After completing his education he started with job for experience. Than Later started his own venture in 1985 named as M/s Jain Plaster & Mineral Industries. Further to this venture he has achieved a successful experience of years in business of Plaster of Paris. He has made a signature in market of Gangsaw Marble cutter, Rajasthan.
- Manish Banthia : He is having years of experience at this stage. He has done course of interior designing which helps him to think innovatively. With the help of above achievements he is handling his father’s business since 2003.
To produce world’s maximized quality product in an integrated manner to constantly strive towards providing value to our valued customer and to the Indian Construction Market.
To become a World Class Organization in terms of Quality & Quantity and produce best product for our valued Customers and Growers.
Why Us ?
We want to supply best quality product to our indispensable customers. M/s Jain Plaster & Mineral Industries has below written quality which makes it best option among the other competitors.
- Ultra Whiten Plaster
- Provides extra smooth surface.
- Covers wider area.
- Free from shrinkage, cracking or warping
- Higher setting time and less wastage
- High strength
- High Fire resistance
- Quality Control by highly equipped laboratory
- Available large range of Plaster
- High Quantity of Production
- Delivery as commitment.
Our M/s Jain Plaster & Mineral Industries is a fine quality Plaster of Paris mix specially made to give a superior finish to the interior walls. This is very economical as it covers more area with less material as it is a superfine low density powder.